- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Musical drama ‘Bhairavi’ releases exclusively on Muvizz.com
MUMBAI: ‘Bhairavi’, a musical drama film, has been released for the first time exclusively on muvizz.com.
The film, which was shot in 2008, could not be releaseed because of post-production issues.
‘Bhairavi’ has a cast consisting of Sandeep Kulkarni, Priya Gill, Deepak Qazir, Subrat Dutta and Shabnam Vadhera.
The story follows the life of Bhairavi, a passionate sitar player. Her father and her guru fixes her marriage with his favourite and ambitious student Shubhankar. After the marriage, they have temperamental problems. Following a split, a heartbroken Bhairavi shuts herself from the world.
The idea for the film germinated between the writer Ashok Mishra and director Suhail Tatari at the gardens of the Kamalamrohi studios of Kamalistan.
According to Tatari, one of the most challenging parts of the movie was its music. “‘Bhairavi` has taken me into a world of Indian classical music. It had taken us almost a fortnight to finalise the script. But for several years, the papers lay in my files. One of the major challenges was the music. I was trying to learn the nuances of music from musicians and the music director,” he said.
Said Muvizz.com co-founder Piiyush Singh,“We at muvizz have always strived to curate and bring limelight to various classic and independent films. ‘Bhairavi’ is a perfect example of the kind of cinema we represent on our platform. We are very much proud and glad that our viewers will now get to witness a never seen before film like ‘Bhairavi’ and all it has to offer.”