- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Musical drama ‘Bhairavi’ releases exclusively on Muvizz.com
MUMBAI: ‘Bhairavi’, a musical drama film, has been released for the first time exclusively on muvizz.com.
The film, which was shot in 2008, could not be releaseed because of post-production issues.
‘Bhairavi’ has a cast consisting of Sandeep Kulkarni, Priya Gill, Deepak Qazir, Subrat Dutta and Shabnam Vadhera.
The story follows the life of Bhairavi, a passionate sitar player. Her father and her guru fixes her marriage with his favourite and ambitious student Shubhankar. After the marriage, they have temperamental problems. Following a split, a heartbroken Bhairavi shuts herself from the world.
The idea for the film germinated between the writer Ashok Mishra and director Suhail Tatari at the gardens of the Kamalamrohi studios of Kamalistan.
According to Tatari, one of the most challenging parts of the movie was its music. “‘Bhairavi` has taken me into a world of Indian classical music. It had taken us almost a fortnight to finalise the script. But for several years, the papers lay in my files. One of the major challenges was the music. I was trying to learn the nuances of music from musicians and the music director,” he said.
Said Muvizz.com co-founder Piiyush Singh,“We at muvizz have always strived to curate and bring limelight to various classic and independent films. ‘Bhairavi’ is a perfect example of the kind of cinema we represent on our platform. We are very much proud and glad that our viewers will now get to witness a never seen before film like ‘Bhairavi’ and all it has to offer.”