- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Mobile software firm Digital Turbine enters India and Mexico
MUMBAI: Global mobile software company Digital Turbine will provide app distribution services for the Amazon shopping app in India and Mexico, making it even easier for customers in these two countries to discover and download the award-winning app.
Amazon will leverage Digital Turbine’s recommendation technology, including dynamic preloads, install retargeting and push notifications. With these features, customers have greater convenience of the app already on their device, eliminating unnecessary download time, and the option to have alerts that keep them posted on deals and shipping.
“Due to global fragmentation of mobile operators and OEMs, major brands are looking to extend their reach across developing markets like Latin America and India,” said Digital Turbine CEO Bill Stone.
“Our holistic approach to acquiring and engaging app users, coupled with the investments we have made to expand our global footprint and increase mobile operator and OEM partnerships, is attracting premium companies as they look to expand into new markets, and solidify their app user bases,” he added.