- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Mobile software firm Digital Turbine enters India and Mexico
MUMBAI: Global mobile software company Digital Turbine will provide app distribution services for the Amazon shopping app in India and Mexico, making it even easier for customers in these two countries to discover and download the award-winning app.
Amazon will leverage Digital Turbine’s recommendation technology, including dynamic preloads, install retargeting and push notifications. With these features, customers have greater convenience of the app already on their device, eliminating unnecessary download time, and the option to have alerts that keep them posted on deals and shipping.
“Due to global fragmentation of mobile operators and OEMs, major brands are looking to extend their reach across developing markets like Latin America and India,” said Digital Turbine CEO Bill Stone.
“Our holistic approach to acquiring and engaging app users, coupled with the investments we have made to expand our global footprint and increase mobile operator and OEM partnerships, is attracting premium companies as they look to expand into new markets, and solidify their app user bases,” he added.