- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
‘Marvel’s Runaways’ headed to Hulu
MUMBAI: Marvel Television will be bringing the comic book series ‘Runaways’ to the US streaming service Hulu.
Every teenager thinks their parents are evil. What if you found out they actually were? ‘Marvel’s Runaways’ is the story of six diverse teenagers who can barely stand each other but who must unite against a common foe–their parents. Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage will write and showrun.
“We’ve known the Runaways’ story would make great television and being lucky enough to have Josh and Stephanie–who have time and again created shows that speak so genuinely to this exact audience–write and produce the series is nothing short of remarkable,” said executive producer and head of Marvel Television Jeph Loeb.
“I’m a long-time fan of Runaways and couldn’t be more excited to bring Brian and Adrian’s characters to life,” said Schwartz.
Savage said, “Josh and I can’t wait to get to work for Marvel and Hulu.”