- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Maker Studios, Music Choice create distribution partnership
MUMBAI: Online video content network on YouTube, Maker Studios, has announced a strategic partnership that will bring YouTube stars to video-on-demand provider Music Choice.
It also marks the first time Music Choice has partnered with an online content network such as Maker. As part of the deal, Music Choice will feature a month-long takeover of Maker talent partner Bart Baker’s comedic music parodies.
Music Choice has access to over 500 hours of Maker programming, from its music network Maker Music, to air across its properties including Music Choice Play, Music Choice Music Channels and Music Choice Video On Demand. Viewers will be treated to hours of content from Maker artists such as Bart. Maker content will be found in the Maker Music folder and will include music videos, lifestyle series and one-off videos.
Music Choice VP programming Damon Williams said, “Music Choice is not only a video and music network, we are also a content provider and are always looking at new and innovative ways to reach our customers with captivating content. Maker has an amazing catalogue of content that attracts a massive millennial audience, making it the perfect match for us!”
Maker Studios VP distribution, strategic partnerships Jenna Seiden said, “This is a valuable partnership for Maker as Music Choice’s multiple properties are a perfect fit to for our artists and music programming. We’re thrilled that Music Choice viewers will now be able to experience stars like the incredible Bart Baker and we look forward to sharing more great music content in the coming year.”