- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Lionsgate, Sticky Studios to produce mobile game for upcoming feature film ‘Gods Of Egypt’
MUMBAI: US media company Lionsgate has partnered with mobile app creator Sticky Studios to produce a mobile game for the upcoming feature film ‘Gods Of Egypt’, being released by Lionsgate’s Summit Entertainment label in theaters on 26 February.
Lionsgate and Sticky Studios worked closely to create the ‘Gods of Egypt’ themed game titled ‘Gods of Egypt: Secrets Of The Lost Kingdom’. In this 3D action game, players put their fighting skills to the test, playing as Horus, god of the sky, and his human sidekick Bek, battling against evil god Set and his henchmen. The game includes creatures and locations from the feature film and allows players to record HD gameplay sharing on social media.
In addition to being available for both iOS and Android smartphones, the game is the first branded live-action movie app to be released on the new Apple TV, allowing owners of the latest generation TV streaming device to play the game on HDTV sets. The controls have been specially designed for the new touch-based Siri Remote and include support for third-party Bluetooth game controllers.
Sticky Studios CEO Jeroen de Cloe said, “We’re excited to have collaborated on this project with Lionsgate. We’ve managed to condense the thrilling action of the film into a portable, pick-up-and-play gaming experience that both fans of the movie and gamers alike will enjoy. Gods Of Egypt: Secret of the Lost Kingdom is poised to become another global success and we look forward to working with Lionsgate on this venture and on future releases.”