- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Lifetime ties up with Yahoo! TV for online casting of ‘Project Runway’
MUMBAI: Female-focussed US cable network Lifetime and Yahoo TV have partnered to premiere the hour-long casting special ‘Road to the Runway’ online, effective immediately.
Introducing this season’s set of designers with home and closet tours of each contestant and giving a first look into what’s in store for the series’ 14th season, ‘Road to the Runway’ will air on 6 August leading into Project Runway’s return.
‘Road to the Runway’ will also be available for preview on demand through A+E Networks’ cable, satellite, and telco distribution partners, myLifetime.com and the Lifetime App (via iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox 360 and Amazon Fire TV).
Hosted by supermodel, fashion maven Heidi Klum, the series provides budding designers with an opportunity to launch their careers in fashion, under the watchful eyes of mentor, co-host and Emmy Award winner Tim Gunn with judges Nina Garcia and Zac Posen.
‘Project Runway’ returns with 16 new hopeful designers competing for fashion glory. With New York as their canvas for inspiration, the fashion adventure of their lives will only last as long as they continue to impress judges Klum, Nina Garcia and Zac Posen, and mentor Gunn. But no decision is ever final, as Gunn will once again have an opportunity to “save” one designer from being eliminated.