- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Lifestyle channel TV5Monde Style HD launched on StarHub
MUMBAI: Singaporean pay TV operator StarHub TV will add a new TV5Monde channel to its network. It will introduce the channel TV5Monde Style HD as part of its Connoisseur pack.
Featuring seven high-definition channels including TV5Monde Asie HD, the pack will give customers an inside look at everything from classical music to arthouse films to travel, fashion and lifestyle. Both TV5Monde Style HD and TV5MONDE Asie HD are available for a free preview on Starhub TV till 14 December.
TV5Monde Style HD is the newest channel featured by TV5MONDE and was initially launched in 2015. The channel offers lifestyle programmes ranging over a variety of topics. All the programmes are in French subtitled in English, traditional and simplified Chinese.
“We are very happy and thankful to see our programmes included in StarHub’s new Connoisseur Pack. We believe TV5Monde ASIE HD & TV5Monde Style HD will answer growing interest on culture and lifestyle content and shows that our package strategy matches the ones of our partnered operators. StarHub’s new channel pack will enable demanding and exclusive audiences to discover the unique programming of TV5MONDE’s network,” said TV5MONDE Asia-Pacific MD Alexandre Muller.