- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Kingfisher Ultra creates new digital property for short films
MUMBAI: Kingfisher Ultra has launched an independent YouTube channel called ‘Ultra Shorts’ which will exclusively showcase short films. These films can also be viewed on Ultra Shorts’ Facebook page.
The property is created to engage its consumers in the digital space through engaging stories and build a personal connect with them. The brand will create short-format content dealing with different experiences and show how each experience is enabled by Ultra.
The first ‘Ultra Short’ to be released is Prathamesh Patil-directed ‘Half Ticket’. Patil earlier created ad films, award-winning short films and documentaries that are quirky yet emotional. The story, screenplay and dialogue are written by Sandeep Balan, in association with Twilight Entertainment.
The new endeavour is meant to explore new ways to reach out to consumers in a time when marketing for alcohol brands is getting tougher. Kingfisher Ultra Shorts fall on the lines of Royal Stag Large Short films.