- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Kingfisher Ultra creates new digital property for short films
MUMBAI: Kingfisher Ultra has launched an independent YouTube channel called ‘Ultra Shorts’ which will exclusively showcase short films. These films can also be viewed on Ultra Shorts’ Facebook page.
The property is created to engage its consumers in the digital space through engaging stories and build a personal connect with them. The brand will create short-format content dealing with different experiences and show how each experience is enabled by Ultra.
The first ‘Ultra Short’ to be released is Prathamesh Patil-directed ‘Half Ticket’. Patil earlier created ad films, award-winning short films and documentaries that are quirky yet emotional. The story, screenplay and dialogue are written by Sandeep Balan, in association with Twilight Entertainment.
The new endeavour is meant to explore new ways to reach out to consumers in a time when marketing for alcohol brands is getting tougher. Kingfisher Ultra Shorts fall on the lines of Royal Stag Large Short films.