- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
iTV Network elevates Anil Mittal to chief technical officer
iTV Network MD Kartikeya Sharma said, “Anil has spent nearly 20 years in industry which will help us further formulate and drive our technological operations. I am happy that he can now bring his vast experience to lead our technology function where his vision will be instrumental in the growth of the network.”
As VP (technical operations), he led the shifting and re-launching of India News channel from Okhla to Noida in a short span of time. He was also responsible for planning and execution of cost-effective solutions regarding IT, broadcast and baseband requirements. He also played a pivotal role in designing solutions and new technology upgradation.
He joined iTV Network in 2008 and has since held various positions in the organisation. He has nearly two decades of experience in the Broadcast and IT sector of the media industry. He was also associated with Beehive Systems Pvt Ltd and held the position of head customer support at WASP – 3D technology, where he played a role in initiating and setting up WASP 3D for new and upcoming news channels around the world.