- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
iREVO strengthens India presence
MUMBAI: iREVO Multimedia, founded in Silicon Valley and now focused on the India market, has announced its strategy to strengthen its footprint across the country.
The move follows the launch and availability of the company’s smart devices range, namely Smart TV and Smart PC, in India.
iREVO VP sales Rajan Sharma said, “We are the first company in India to launch customised iREVO Smart TV and Smart PC devices. We have the first mover advantage, and we are ready to capitalise our years of engineering and research which has helped us to bring in quality devices at price points which are favourable for Indian consumers. We have now presence across 12+ cities in India, including all the metros and we plan to have our direct presence across 22 locations by the end of this year.”
iREVO is also expanding its teams across the country to support growing product demand.
“The Indian ecosystem for online content, data, services is maturing and is at a juncture which is conducive to introduce smart devices that go beyond smart phones. The time has come to connect and empower millions of countrymen who are still untouched by IP or Internet. Our aim is to ensure iREVO device have reach up to 600 cities and towns in the country where the broadband footprint in digital India is expected to play a decisive role,” he added.
iREVO now has direct presence in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Punjab, Himachal , J&K, Delhi NCR, West Bengal & North East, Andhra Pradesh, Talengana, Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
The iREVO Smart PC comes with a wireless keyboard and mouse, which makes it easy to interact when the device is connected to a TV. The Smart PC comes in two models. Model QC1 B08 has 8 GB storage and is priced at Rs 7,999 and model QC1B16 has 16 GB of storage and is priced at Rs 9,999.
iREVO SmartTV, powered by iREVO Cloud, is priced at Rs 8,499 with Air Mouse and Rs 7,499 with IR Remote.