- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
iQiyi, Netflix sign licensing agreement
MUMBAI: Online video platform in China iQIYI and Internet TV network Netflix have signed a content licensing agreement for a subset of Netflix original series like ‘Stranger Things’ and ‘Black Mirror’.
Netflix said that though expectations of the deal are modest in scope, it is delighted that consumers will be able to enjoy these highly-popular series on iQiyi.
“Our cooperation will be subject to the relevant regulations on online streaming of imported drama and film content in China,” said Netflix in a statement.