- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
iQiyi, Netflix sign licensing agreement
MUMBAI: Online video platform in China iQIYI and Internet TV network Netflix have signed a content licensing agreement for a subset of Netflix original series like ‘Stranger Things’ and ‘Black Mirror’.
Netflix said that though expectations of the deal are modest in scope, it is delighted that consumers will be able to enjoy these highly-popular series on iQiyi.
“Our cooperation will be subject to the relevant regulations on online streaming of imported drama and film content in China,” said Netflix in a statement.