- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
InMobi and NDTV bring native advertising on mobile to India
MUMBAI: InMobi and NDTV Convergence are jointly bringing the first fully native ad experience to mobile users in India.
Together with InMobi, NDTV will now be able to offer a bouquet of innovative ad units native to its news content, thereby further re-inventing the user experience.
“NDTV has always believed in providing users with the most credible content across all platforms and ensuring the best user experience while consuming this content. This is another step towards further enhancing the experience by ensuring native in-stream ad formats, which will provide great value to our advertisers in a non-intrusive environment. We are excited to partner with InMobi, the world’s leading independent mobile advertising network to launch this offering,” said NDTV CEO Vikram Chandra.
The unique offering provides tangible benefits like five times the conversion rate and user engagement than standard display ads, higher ad viewership of up to 1.5 times more than banner ads and, more importantly, a new-found trust for mobile ads, which are experienced as content and less intrusive.
“InMobi Native Ads match the app experience entirely in terms of visual form and function, so that your brand’s audience can enjoy a non-intrusive, engaging ad experience while using an app. We have witnessed a phenomenal increase in demand for Native ads worldwide. InMobi is thrilled to partner with NDTV to bring the Native Ad experience to India,” said InMobi Vice President – Revenue & Operations Atul Satija.