- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Indian poker site Adda52.com partners with Israel-based Optimove
MUMBAI: Indian online poker site Adda52.com has announced partnership with Israel-based Optimove, a leading marketing and customer retention software service provider.
As part of the deal, Optimove will offer the same software solutions for customer relations and marketing activities as it does to sites like 888 Poker, the international poker room.
Adda52.com will also have access to the same expertise that will help them to correlate customer response with marketing promotions and maximise conversions.
The tie-up will ensure better implementation of marketing campaigns with respect to poker promotions, offers and incentives to players. Furthermore, Optimove will bring on board its experience in analysing behavioural aspects of each marketing campaign to ensure better promotions next time. It will lead the way to micro-segmentation of costumers and better understanding of their needs. Moreover, sub-categorisation of customers will lead to customised promotions and incentives for poker players.
Additionally, the player will get maximum benefit out of the promotions, the company said. The target audience of the poker site will benefit the most as their needs will be addressed better by specialists.
Adda52.com founder director Anuj Gupta said, “Optimove is an end-to-end marketing and costumer segmentation software provider in the online gaming niche. With their experience with online poker companies, they bring on board a repertoire of software products which will ensure we understand what our customer, the poker player, wants.
“We will now be able to access and appraise our promotions better and cater our offers to customer requirements. In other words, our poker players will be able to get maximum benefit with no change on the front end,” he further added.