- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Indian Express Digital launches women’s portal Evesly.com
MUMBAI: Indian Express Digital publication has announced the launch of Evesly.com, a website dedicated to the new-age Indian woman.
Aimed at independent, career-driven and discerning women, the latest offering is aimed at providing high-quality and relevant content focusing on their concerns, needs, passions, aspirations, identity and leisure.
What sets Evesly.com apart from other women-centric portals is the focus on creating a highly immersive original content targeted towards the needs and aspirations of woman at the workplace.
Entrepreneurs, professionals and women achievers, artists and writers are the focus of the dialogue at Evesly.com, while over half of the content is sourced through direct interviews, interactions, retail surveys and conference reportage. This fresh and modern content is segregated into different sections like Lifestyle, Fashion, Food, Entertainment and Relationships.
Speaking on the occasion, Indian Express Digital CEO Sandeep Amar said, “Working women in India comprise a huge consumer segment with very specific needs and requirements. We felt a major need gap in the market for quality content catering to this segment, which is why we have launched Evesly.com. Our focus will be on delivering practical content which is meaningful and can offer real solutions. UI/UX remains a key priority area for us, and we have left no stones unturned to ensure that our readers are provided with the best UI/UX experiences on the platform. We will also be launching a dedicated app for Evesly.com in the near future.”
Indian Express Digital has scaled up its technological offerings over the past year. In addition to Evesly.com, it has also launched ieTamil.com, ieMalayalam.com, Lifealth.com and Techook.com, in a bid to redefine news content delivery and consumption in India through innovative, cutting-edge global products.