- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Inaugural Broadcast Indonesia to debut in Jakarta in Aug 2016
MUMBAI: Broadcast Indonesia, the international digital multimedia and entertainment technology exhibition and conference, will be held for the first time at the Jakarta International Expo, Indonesia, from 31 August to 3 September.
Players from the broadcasting production and related sectors in Asia and beyond will be congregating at this launch edition. Not just a marketplace to check out the latest technologies, Broadcast Indonesia 2016 will also offer opportunities to establish new business connections and engage in knowledge transfer between experts and peers.
To be held concurrently with Broadcast Indonesia 2016, Communic Indonesia 2016 is the go-to event for the communications and information technology industry. Event attendees will gain wide exposure to broadcasting, digital multimedia, entertainment and telecommunication industries at this one-stop event.