- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Inaugural Broadcast Indonesia to debut in Jakarta in Aug 2016
MUMBAI: Broadcast Indonesia, the international digital multimedia and entertainment technology exhibition and conference, will be held for the first time at the Jakarta International Expo, Indonesia, from 31 August to 3 September.
Players from the broadcasting production and related sectors in Asia and beyond will be congregating at this launch edition. Not just a marketplace to check out the latest technologies, Broadcast Indonesia 2016 will also offer opportunities to establish new business connections and engage in knowledge transfer between experts and peers.
To be held concurrently with Broadcast Indonesia 2016, Communic Indonesia 2016 is the go-to event for the communications and information technology industry. Event attendees will gain wide exposure to broadcasting, digital multimedia, entertainment and telecommunication industries at this one-stop event.