- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Inaugural Broadcast Indonesia to debut in Jakarta in Aug 2016
MUMBAI: Broadcast Indonesia, the international digital multimedia and entertainment technology exhibition and conference, will be held for the first time at the Jakarta International Expo, Indonesia, from 31 August to 3 September.
Players from the broadcasting production and related sectors in Asia and beyond will be congregating at this launch edition. Not just a marketplace to check out the latest technologies, Broadcast Indonesia 2016 will also offer opportunities to establish new business connections and engage in knowledge transfer between experts and peers.
To be held concurrently with Broadcast Indonesia 2016, Communic Indonesia 2016 is the go-to event for the communications and information technology industry. Event attendees will gain wide exposure to broadcasting, digital multimedia, entertainment and telecommunication industries at this one-stop event.