- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Hulu to bring back ‘Casual’ for a second season
MUMBAI: Hulu has announced that its show ‘Casual’, has already been picked up for a second season with a 13-episode order.
The show follows the story of a dysfunctional family with a bachelor brother and his newly divorced sister. Together, they coach each other through the crazy world of dating (on-line and off), while living under one roof again and raising a teenager.
Hulu senior VP, head of content Craig Erwich said, “’Casual’ really struck a chord. We couldn’t be prouder of the quality, and we’re thrilled to see it be recognized for the success that it is.”
The show’s creator Zander Lehmann said, “It’s a rare joy to get to work with the people you love. We’re so fortunate to get to do it again and to have the chance to further explore the world of our unconventional family.”
“The ‘Casual’ family came together quickly and bonded in a very real way both on screen and off. We’re all thrilled to see more of each other and continue building upon the adventures of Alex and Valerie as they attempt real adult relationships,” said executive producer Jason Reitman.