- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Hulu to bring back ‘Casual’ for a second season
MUMBAI: Hulu has announced that its show ‘Casual’, has already been picked up for a second season with a 13-episode order.
The show follows the story of a dysfunctional family with a bachelor brother and his newly divorced sister. Together, they coach each other through the crazy world of dating (on-line and off), while living under one roof again and raising a teenager.
Hulu senior VP, head of content Craig Erwich said, “’Casual’ really struck a chord. We couldn’t be prouder of the quality, and we’re thrilled to see it be recognized for the success that it is.”
The show’s creator Zander Lehmann said, “It’s a rare joy to get to work with the people you love. We’re so fortunate to get to do it again and to have the chance to further explore the world of our unconventional family.”
“The ‘Casual’ family came together quickly and bonded in a very real way both on screen and off. We’re all thrilled to see more of each other and continue building upon the adventures of Alex and Valerie as they attempt real adult relationships,” said executive producer Jason Reitman.