- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Hulu in deal to air ‘Empire’
MUMBAI: In a new deal with Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution, American online company and ad-supported online video service Hulu has become the exclusive SVOD home to ‘Empire’ airing current and future episodes.
The drama remains the only primetime broadcast series that has grown in viewers throughout its first ten episodes.
Last week, the ‘Empire’ soundtrack reached number one on the Billboard’s 200 Album Chart, marking the first time a TV soundtrack has opened at No. 1 since 2010.