- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Hotstar launches new original series ‘M Bole Toh’ with RJ Malishka as host
MUMBAI: Star India’s over-the-top (OTT) platform Hotstar is bringing another original series titled ‘M Bole Toh’.
Hosted by RJ Malishka, the talk show is created and available exclusively to the audience of Hotstar.
Kick-starting the series with actors Kangana Ranaut and Imran Khan, the show offers quirky conversations between the three on topics ranging from relationships to marriage to what being ‘good friends’ in the industry means.
During the 60-minute show, the stars will share funny behind-the-scene anecdotes, pranks, insights into their personal lives, and share their secrets through conversations and games.
‘M Bole Toh’ will cater to the Bollywood fans as Malishka makes her celebrity guests break away from repeating the same things they would do during promotions at other shows. Comedy star Kapil Sharma will soon be seen in the next episode of ‘M Bole Toh’.
OTT players are identifying original programming as the next pillar of growth. Multi Screen Media’s Sony Liv recently launched a web show called ‘Love Bytes’, while Eros International has unveiled a slate of shows that will be available exclusively on the company’s OTT platform Eros Now.
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd’s Ditto TV also forayed into original content with the launch of an instrumental musical show called ‘Life Is Music’ in July. Ditto TV is looking to produce original content in various genres like horror, humour, TV series, movies and short films. These will essentially be short-format content designed for digital audiences.