- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Hopster launches on Apple TV
MUMBAI: Kids streaming TV service Hopster has been launched on Apple TV. This will be the first and only kids service on Apple TV in the UK.
The hand-picked selection of kids TV shows from around the world will be available to all Apple TV families, as part of the same £3.99/month that once can pay to unlock all of Hopster on iOS!
Existing Hopster subscribers can unlock all shows using their login credentials directly on Apple TV. Non-subscribers can enjoy a selection of free episodes from Hopster’s content lineup that could include ‘Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom’, ‘Thomas And Friends’, ‘Pingu’ and ‘Max And Ruby’.
Let your kids discover
In keeping with Hopster’s educational focus, Hopster on Apple TV features a special Discover! mode which groups episodes from various shows according to Hopster’s curriculum categories, along with seasonal themes and specials. Kids can select from sections such as ‘The World Around Me’, ‘Engines’ and ‘Animals’.
Hopster on Apple TV was built using 1 Mainstream’s platform for distribution of linear and on-demand content to connected devices.