- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Hopster launches on Apple TV
MUMBAI: Kids streaming TV service Hopster has been launched on Apple TV. This will be the first and only kids service on Apple TV in the UK.
The hand-picked selection of kids TV shows from around the world will be available to all Apple TV families, as part of the same £3.99/month that once can pay to unlock all of Hopster on iOS!
Existing Hopster subscribers can unlock all shows using their login credentials directly on Apple TV. Non-subscribers can enjoy a selection of free episodes from Hopster’s content lineup that could include ‘Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom’, ‘Thomas And Friends’, ‘Pingu’ and ‘Max And Ruby’.
Let your kids discover
In keeping with Hopster’s educational focus, Hopster on Apple TV features a special Discover! mode which groups episodes from various shows according to Hopster’s curriculum categories, along with seasonal themes and specials. Kids can select from sections such as ‘The World Around Me’, ‘Engines’ and ‘Animals’.
Hopster on Apple TV was built using 1 Mainstream’s platform for distribution of linear and on-demand content to connected devices.