- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Hooq to showcase ‘Mad Dogs’ on 7 Feb
MUMBAI: Video-on-demand service Hooq has struck an agreement with Sony Pictures Television for the exclusive digital rights to the thriller ‘Mad Dogs’.
‘Mad Dogs’ premieres on Hooq on 7 February, with all 10 episodes dropping in at the same time.
In addition to this latest action thriller, HOOQ customers can also indulge in over 35,000 hours of movies and TV series with series such as ‘Ash vs Evil Dead’, ‘Friends’, ‘Nikita’, ‘Fringe’ and blockbusters like ‘The Matrix’, ‘Spider-Man’ and ‘The Lord of the Rings’.
“2015 has been a great year for us and we have promised our customers to deliver a host of new and exciting TV series ranging from in-season series to same day as US telecast. What better way to start 2016 than to share with all Hooq fans yet another exclusive! ‘Mad Dogs’ promises suspense, lies, deception, secrets and murder! This dark comedy of wild adventures will definitely get you HOOQ’d!” said Hooq CEO Peter Bithos.
Starring Steve Zahn and Michael Imperioli, this thriller opens in a gorgeous Belizean villa where the gang is gathered to celebrate the early retirement of their buddy Milo, played by Billy Zane. Things quickly spiral into a labyrinthine of lies, deception and murder that will put the best of friendships to the ultimate test.