- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
HOOQ names former Havells exec Manish Kapoor as brand head, India
MUMBAI: Premium video-on-demand (VoD) service HOOQ has appointed Manish Kapoor as the brand lead of its India operations.
HOOQ will be leveraging Kapoor’s experience spanning over 15 years to drive the growth of the brand as the largest over-the-top (OTT) video service in the region.
Kapoor said, “I am extremely excited to be associated with HOOQ and lead its brand narrative in India. OTT is a very interesting Industry to be in and in my new role I look forward to creating exclusive brand experiences that will fuel the subscriber growth of HOOQ in the coming years.”
HOOQ India MD Salil Kapoor said, “We’ve been scouring the country for the right person for this role. I’m delighted and extremely thrilled to have Manish on board at HOOQ India. He is one of the most seasoned brand and marketing professionals. Manish brings with him a deep understanding of the Indian demographics that will help us co-create some interesting campaigns for our growing customer base at HOOQ.”