- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
HOOQ names former Havells exec Manish Kapoor as brand head, India
MUMBAI: Premium video-on-demand (VoD) service HOOQ has appointed Manish Kapoor as the brand lead of its India operations.
HOOQ will be leveraging Kapoor’s experience spanning over 15 years to drive the growth of the brand as the largest over-the-top (OTT) video service in the region.
Kapoor said, “I am extremely excited to be associated with HOOQ and lead its brand narrative in India. OTT is a very interesting Industry to be in and in my new role I look forward to creating exclusive brand experiences that will fuel the subscriber growth of HOOQ in the coming years.”
HOOQ India MD Salil Kapoor said, “We’ve been scouring the country for the right person for this role. I’m delighted and extremely thrilled to have Manish on board at HOOQ India. He is one of the most seasoned brand and marketing professionals. Manish brings with him a deep understanding of the Indian demographics that will help us co-create some interesting campaigns for our growing customer base at HOOQ.”