- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
HBO in marketing push for ‘Transformers 4’
MUMBAI: English movies channel HBO is leaving no stones unturned to promote its airing of 2014’s top-grossing Hollywood flick ‘Transformers 4: Age of Extinction’ on 19 July at 1:30 pm and then again at 9 pm.
To up the ante, the broadcaster is giving fans a chance to win exclusive HBO merchandise by participating in the ‘Transformers 4: Age of Extinction’ contest on HBO’s Instagram account till 19 July 2015. All participants have to do is create a unique ‘Transformers’ dubsmash video of the audios uploaded by HBO.
‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ is being promoted across OOH, radio, print, digital cable platform (Hathway) and PVR’s high-impact ‘Goldman’ property. On-air, the OST ‘Battle cry’ by Imagine Dragons (which was part of the theatrical film), has been adapted into a one-minute promo and is being played across the HBO and WB channels.
The fourth instalment is both a sequel to 2011’s ‘Dark of the Moon’ and a soft reboot of the franchise. ‘Transformers 4: Age of Extinction’ begins after an epic battle left a great city torn, but the world saved. As humanity picks up the pieces, a shadowy group reveals itself in an attempt to control the direction of history, while an ancient, powerful new menace sets Earth in its crosshairs.
‘Transformers 4: Age of Extinction’ is directed by Michael Bay, executive produced by Steven Spielberg, and written by Ehren Kruger. The movie stars Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Sophia Myles, and Li Bingbing.