- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Hathway launches mobile app for LCOs
MUMBAI: Cable TV and broadband service provider Hathway Cable & Datacom has launched a mobile app called Hathway Connect as an online portal for its local cable operator (LCO) partners.
With the launch of Hathway Connect, LCOs now can manage their business from anywhere and be more widely connected with their subscribers.
The app will be available for download on Android only and will provide all major functionalities of the online portal version required by the LCOs for conducting daily operations in an easy and convenient way.
The mobile app facilitates a series of features to LCOs such as ‘balance management’ including instant top-up of his online account with immediate credit, ‘pack management’ (renew pack, add new packs, or change existing packs), bulk renewal and activation of packs in almost real time, managing and monitoring of ground collections through field executives.
The app also sends SMS updates to customers on renewals done, and the LCO can provide a printed payment receipt to customers via a Bluetooth-enabled printer.
Hathway Cable & Datacom president of video business Tavinderjit Panesar said, “The ‘Hathway Connect’ online portal has been a huge success as operators have benefitted by an increase in their collections from customers. Further, there was a demand from our LCOs for a mobile version that would enable them to operate from anywhere, anytime. This transformational initiative needs to be beyond traditional platforms, and this mobile app will take customer experience to the next level and improve and speed up the operational process in our distribution chain and strengthen brand Hathway.”