- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
‘Globe Trekker’ launches subscription channel on VoD platform Roku
MUMBAI: The producers of the show ‘Globe Trekker’ have partnered TravelDreamer.TV to bring its first Globe Trekker subscription channel GlobeTrekker.TV on the leading video-on-demand (VoD) platform Roku.
If fans have a Roku device and are based in the US, they can now access the new GlobeTrekker.TV channel.
GlobeTrekker.TV will enable subscribers to have instant access to view a large selection of ‘Globe Trekker’ episodes for a subscription fee of $3.99 per month. GlobeTrekker.TV will also feature events, clips, behind-the-scenes footage and music from the series. There will be new episodes added every month so hop over to Roku and get started with GlobeTrekker.TV.
Island Dream Enterprises president Rick Rodriguez commented, “Island Dreamer is very proud to be associated with the Globe Trekker brand. I’ve been a fan of the series, its stars and producers from the very start. When I headed up programming for Discovery Networks International and the Travel Channel US, Globe Trekker played a prominent role in my content mix. So, it’s only fitting that we’re working together again on TravelDreamer.TV and in the creation of GlobeTrekker.TV for the Roku platform.”
Roku is available in eight million American homes and is also rolling out in a number of European territories.