- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
‘Globe Trekker’ launches subscription channel on VoD platform Roku
MUMBAI: The producers of the show ‘Globe Trekker’ have partnered TravelDreamer.TV to bring its first Globe Trekker subscription channel GlobeTrekker.TV on the leading video-on-demand (VoD) platform Roku.
If fans have a Roku device and are based in the US, they can now access the new GlobeTrekker.TV channel.
GlobeTrekker.TV will enable subscribers to have instant access to view a large selection of ‘Globe Trekker’ episodes for a subscription fee of $3.99 per month. GlobeTrekker.TV will also feature events, clips, behind-the-scenes footage and music from the series. There will be new episodes added every month so hop over to Roku and get started with GlobeTrekker.TV.
Island Dream Enterprises president Rick Rodriguez commented, “Island Dreamer is very proud to be associated with the Globe Trekker brand. I’ve been a fan of the series, its stars and producers from the very start. When I headed up programming for Discovery Networks International and the Travel Channel US, Globe Trekker played a prominent role in my content mix. So, it’s only fitting that we’re working together again on TravelDreamer.TV and in the creation of GlobeTrekker.TV for the Roku platform.”
Roku is available in eight million American homes and is also rolling out in a number of European territories.