- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Gaurav Kackar appointed as Micromax head of brand marketing
MUMBAI; Gaurav Kackar has been appointed as Micromax head of brand marketing. At Micromax, he is responsible for pan India brand development, management and marketing communications for the company’s online and offline platforms.
Prior to Micromax, Kackar was MTS associate director brand and had served as the key resource to accentuate the successful journey of the brand creating campaigns, brand assets and consumer engagement platforms in the last six years.
Before that he spent four years with Idea Cellular where apart from ATL and BTL he was involved with big tickets properties like IIFA, IPL, Idea Rocks India and Idea Jalsa. He’s spent over 14 years working on different brands and various facets of brand management.
The company said that having worked in different industries starting from Airlines to financial sector to telecom his unique ability to blend creative vision with popular culture and inclusive teamwork have resulted in some of the most disruptive & category defining consumer facing work.
His passion for brands, media and technology will help ensure that Micromax continues to deliver communication and brand innovations that have a great impact on people’s lives.