- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Gaurav Kackar appointed as Micromax head of brand marketing
MUMBAI; Gaurav Kackar has been appointed as Micromax head of brand marketing. At Micromax, he is responsible for pan India brand development, management and marketing communications for the company’s online and offline platforms.
Prior to Micromax, Kackar was MTS associate director brand and had served as the key resource to accentuate the successful journey of the brand creating campaigns, brand assets and consumer engagement platforms in the last six years.
Before that he spent four years with Idea Cellular where apart from ATL and BTL he was involved with big tickets properties like IIFA, IPL, Idea Rocks India and Idea Jalsa. He’s spent over 14 years working on different brands and various facets of brand management.
The company said that having worked in different industries starting from Airlines to financial sector to telecom his unique ability to blend creative vision with popular culture and inclusive teamwork have resulted in some of the most disruptive & category defining consumer facing work.
His passion for brands, media and technology will help ensure that Micromax continues to deliver communication and brand innovations that have a great impact on people’s lives.