- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Gaian Solutions launches Maya platform for broadcasters
NEW DELHI: Technology and consulting company Gaian Solutions India has launched a new technology platform called Maya which offers real-time localised cloud content services, thus offering powerful tools to enhance broadcasters’ programming content.
Maya provides an end-to-end seamless solution to broadcasters’ various needs related to management and control of hardware, software, content and business services using advance technology.
Gaian Solutions president and CEO Chandra Kotaru said, “Maya is a breakthrough solution which has phenomenal potential to grow the Indian TV industry by magnitude and it will increase value for all stakeholders of the Indian TV broadcast ecosystem.”
Maya’s localisation technology integrates internet feeds and cloud content delivery mechanisms right into the uplink broadcast, eliminating the need for internet connectivity at the edge devices. This frees broadcasters of any kind of ecosystem challenges in commercialising localised data services.
Maya is platform agnostic ensuring seamless localisation across all delivery channels—be it a satellite broadcast or an OTT platform. Maya’s IRD integrates cloud and satellite reception into one device. It also allows broadcasters to report breaking news, latest events and trending topics, as they happen on social media platforms.
It offers a full featured back office & self-care portal to automate the work flow of sourcing, delivery, approval, distribution, proof of play and billing of local advertisements.
Information TV, the network which owns and operates NewsX and India News and Spoorthi Communications, which operates a Telugu news channel called 10TV, have already commissioned Gaian Solutions to install the Maya platform for their channels.