- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
FreeCharge partners ALTBalaji for digital payment
MUMBAI: Digital payments platform FreeCharge has partnered digital video platform ALTBalaji for easy, secure and fast digital payment solutions for users.
The company also recently tied up with Eros Now and Sony Liv to accommodate a large set of millennials’ preferences of watching their favourite movies and shows on the go and to binge watch at their convenience.
These partnerships enable FreeCharge users to subscribe and pay for leading digital entertainment services on their platforms and cater to a wide set of audiences present across. Aimed at young audience, the objective of the tie-up is to provide users easy, secure and two-click pay and checkout option for quality entertainment content.
Talking about the partnership, FreeCharge COO Ankit Khanna said, “The audience today have slowly begun shifting towards online platforms for their entertainment needs and streaming services provide innovative content with a mass appeal. We are happy to be the payment facilitators for leading digital entertainment companies such as ALTBalaji, Eros Now and Sony Liv to ensure customers get quality entertainment without any difficulty. The aim is paying for preferred movies and shows should be as convenient as accessing them online.”
FreeCharge is building an ecosystem of merchants to make consumers’ daily payment transactions frictionless and convenient. With this partnership, FreeCharge further expands its usability across more consumption buckets of its consumers. The company which has tie-ups across brands and categories, both offline and online, aims to become the most-preferred option for digital payments by making available easy, secure and less than 10 seconds pay and checkout options to consumers.