- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Fox develops an online game to push ‘24’
MUMBAI: Online game supplier iSoftBet invites fans of Fox’s TV show ‘24’ to race against the clock with the launch of a new slot machine game based on the show.
The game supplier has partnered with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products to debut the ‘24’ slot machine game, incorporating the exploits of heroic Counter Terrorist Unit agent Jack Bauer and the dramatic scenes that fans have come to expect from the TV series.
Featuring many of the series’ audio effects and visual elements, iSoftBet’s 24 slot machine will aim to bring the action straight to the reels.
Fox Consumer Products VP interactive games Michael Doyle said, “This unique partnership with iSoftBet has resulted in an action-packed game recognisable to fans around the world featuring the twists and turns that kept viewers on the edge of their seats from week to week while watching ‘24’.
“People will now have the opportunity to engage with the show in a new way as they await the show’s highly anticipated return this May with 24: Live Another Day.”
iSoftBet sales manager Luci Apostolou said, “iSoftBet’s branded games collection has grown immensely over the past 12 months, and with the addition of such a well-loved and reputable title as ‘24,’ our portfolio is stronger than ever. The TV series ‘24’ and agent Bauer are hugely popular all over the world, and we are sure our customers will be blown away by the innovative content and features of this thrilling new slot.”
‘24: Live Another Day’ premieres in the US on Fox with a special two-hour episode on 5 May. In India, AXN has the rights to the show. Set and shot in London, the suspenseful event series once again will follow the exploits of heroic agent Jack Bauer (Sutherland), as he attempts to thwart an unthinkable terrorist attack that could change the world forever.