- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
Flock Channel goes live on IFTTT
MUMBAI: Flock, enterprise communication and collaboration service for enterprises, has launched on IFTTT, a popular service that automates tasks between two apps.
When connected, one app triggers events either on demand or when a task is completed and the other app takes the action specified by the user.
The Flock channel enables integrations with more than 250 services and apps. This covers many popular categories including Blogging, Business, Commerce, Fitness and Wearables, Connected Home, Lifestyle, Mobile, Music, News and Sports, Photo and Video, Productivity and Social Networking.
There are over 50 recipes already published which would help users integrate their favourite apps into Flock. These include recipes for Twitter, Gmail, Instagram, GitHub, Flickr, Foursquare, NASA, Google Calendar, Medium, ESPN, Reddit, Trello, Dropbox, Location and Weather.