- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Flock Channel goes live on IFTTT
MUMBAI: Flock, enterprise communication and collaboration service for enterprises, has launched on IFTTT, a popular service that automates tasks between two apps.
When connected, one app triggers events either on demand or when a task is completed and the other app takes the action specified by the user.
The Flock channel enables integrations with more than 250 services and apps. This covers many popular categories including Blogging, Business, Commerce, Fitness and Wearables, Connected Home, Lifestyle, Mobile, Music, News and Sports, Photo and Video, Productivity and Social Networking.
There are over 50 recipes already published which would help users integrate their favourite apps into Flock. These include recipes for Twitter, Gmail, Instagram, GitHub, Flickr, Foursquare, NASA, Google Calendar, Medium, ESPN, Reddit, Trello, Dropbox, Location and Weather.