- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Flock Channel goes live on IFTTT
MUMBAI: Flock, enterprise communication and collaboration service for enterprises, has launched on IFTTT, a popular service that automates tasks between two apps.
When connected, one app triggers events either on demand or when a task is completed and the other app takes the action specified by the user.
The Flock channel enables integrations with more than 250 services and apps. This covers many popular categories including Blogging, Business, Commerce, Fitness and Wearables, Connected Home, Lifestyle, Mobile, Music, News and Sports, Photo and Video, Productivity and Social Networking.
There are over 50 recipes already published which would help users integrate their favourite apps into Flock. These include recipes for Twitter, Gmail, Instagram, GitHub, Flickr, Foursquare, NASA, Google Calendar, Medium, ESPN, Reddit, Trello, Dropbox, Location and Weather.