- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
Flock Channel goes live on IFTTT
MUMBAI: Flock, enterprise communication and collaboration service for enterprises, has launched on IFTTT, a popular service that automates tasks between two apps.
When connected, one app triggers events either on demand or when a task is completed and the other app takes the action specified by the user.
The Flock channel enables integrations with more than 250 services and apps. This covers many popular categories including Blogging, Business, Commerce, Fitness and Wearables, Connected Home, Lifestyle, Mobile, Music, News and Sports, Photo and Video, Productivity and Social Networking.
There are over 50 recipes already published which would help users integrate their favourite apps into Flock. These include recipes for Twitter, Gmail, Instagram, GitHub, Flickr, Foursquare, NASA, Google Calendar, Medium, ESPN, Reddit, Trello, Dropbox, Location and Weather.