- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Flock Channel goes live on IFTTT
MUMBAI: Flock, enterprise communication and collaboration service for enterprises, has launched on IFTTT, a popular service that automates tasks between two apps.
When connected, one app triggers events either on demand or when a task is completed and the other app takes the action specified by the user.
The Flock channel enables integrations with more than 250 services and apps. This covers many popular categories including Blogging, Business, Commerce, Fitness and Wearables, Connected Home, Lifestyle, Mobile, Music, News and Sports, Photo and Video, Productivity and Social Networking.
There are over 50 recipes already published which would help users integrate their favourite apps into Flock. These include recipes for Twitter, Gmail, Instagram, GitHub, Flickr, Foursquare, NASA, Google Calendar, Medium, ESPN, Reddit, Trello, Dropbox, Location and Weather.