- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Flickstree launches automated movie recommendation bot
MUMBAI: Flickstree Productions has launched a fully automated movie recommendation bot called Flickstree that will help users discover movies for downloading.
The platform will use Facebook via the Facebook Messenger chatbot to give its users best movie recommendations.
It will help users discover movies based on their inputs and show them the availability of the recommended movie online. Facebook’s Flickstree bot uses the native AI features developed by Facebook to help users discover movies.
Founded by Saurabh Singh, Rahul Jain and Nagender Sangra, Flickstree aims to become the global hub for discovering personalised entertainment content for each and every user across any format of content with best and honest reviews.
In addition, Flickstree comes with an array of fun elements like create your own playlist, connect with film critics, follow like-minded people and create a movie calendar to make your journey from downloading a movie to enjoying it hassle free.