- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Flickstree launches automated movie recommendation bot
MUMBAI: Flickstree Productions has launched a fully automated movie recommendation bot called Flickstree that will help users discover movies for downloading.
The platform will use Facebook via the Facebook Messenger chatbot to give its users best movie recommendations.
It will help users discover movies based on their inputs and show them the availability of the recommended movie online. Facebook’s Flickstree bot uses the native AI features developed by Facebook to help users discover movies.
Founded by Saurabh Singh, Rahul Jain and Nagender Sangra, Flickstree aims to become the global hub for discovering personalised entertainment content for each and every user across any format of content with best and honest reviews.
In addition, Flickstree comes with an array of fun elements like create your own playlist, connect with film critics, follow like-minded people and create a movie calendar to make your journey from downloading a movie to enjoying it hassle free.