- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
FCC Commissioners Clyburn, O’Rielly and Pai to address the 2014 Nab Show
MUMBAI: US media watchdog Federal Communications Commissioners Mignon Clyburn, Michael O’Rielly and Ajit Pai will be featured in the session “Inside the Beltway Style” on 8 April during the 2014 Nab Show.
During the session, Nab COO Chris Ornelas will lead a discussion with the Commissioners on regulatory issues facing broadcasters, including the spectrum incentive auction, ownership regulation, radio revitalisation and retransmission consent.
As previously announced, FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler will address the Nab Show on 8 April. During his address, Wheeler will discuss his views on broadcasting and what his expectations are on the regulatory front in the coming years.
Pai will also come down to India for Ficci Frames scheduled to be held from 12-14 March.