- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
FCC Commissioners Clyburn, O’Rielly and Pai to address the 2014 Nab Show
MUMBAI: US media watchdog Federal Communications Commissioners Mignon Clyburn, Michael O’Rielly and Ajit Pai will be featured in the session “Inside the Beltway Style” on 8 April during the 2014 Nab Show.
During the session, Nab COO Chris Ornelas will lead a discussion with the Commissioners on regulatory issues facing broadcasters, including the spectrum incentive auction, ownership regulation, radio revitalisation and retransmission consent.
As previously announced, FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler will address the Nab Show on 8 April. During his address, Wheeler will discuss his views on broadcasting and what his expectations are on the regulatory front in the coming years.
Pai will also come down to India for Ficci Frames scheduled to be held from 12-14 March.