- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
#fame partners To The New Digital for digital marketing
MUMBAI: Live video entertainment platform #fame has partnered digital services company To The New Digital to power digital marketing campaigns for Lakmé School of Style (LSOS).
To The New Digital combines technology, analytics, marketing and content for digital transformation. It was selected by #fame to power its client’s social media campaign. To The New Digital helped craft interactive campaigns for Karan Johar-led LSOS, the fashion video magazine that focuses on bringing the newest trends from the fashion world.
The campaign helped LSOS increase customer engagement through various contests and interactive activities. The company claims that the new campaigns reached over 6 million audiences on Twitter and Facebook, giving LSOS over 1 lakh fan following on social media channels.
To The New Digital CEO Deepak Mittal said, “We are thankful to #fame for trusting us with this crucial responsibility of executing such a large-scale project. Lakmé is their premium client and we are glad to have partnered #fame in executing a campaign that’s a first ever in its category itself. We have managed all social media marketing efforts to support Lakmé School of Style’s long-term strategy of strengthening its brand by enhancing customer interaction and experience.”
The project was implemented through various social media campaigns and contests, including #MeraSummerSong, #LoveandLipstick and #The70sLook, which created buzz around the brand across social media channels in India.