- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
#fame is live video partner of movie ‘Singh is Bliing’
MUMBAI: Digital entertainment network #fame has associated with the upcoming Akshay Kumar starrer ‘Singh is Bliing’ as its live video partner.
#fame will present a series of activities non-stop for 10 days showcasing exclusive action live and uncut on mobile.
#fame CEO Saket Saurabh said, “We are glad to be associated with ‘Singh is Bliing’. With this tie-up, #fame will take the promotions a notch higher with exclusive and live access to the promotional tours, special events and fan interactions with the cast.”
It will feature the star cast at various events including exclusive meet and greet sessions with the action hero Akshay Kumar, an Ask Me Anything session with Amy Jackson, a selfie interview with the cast and the director Prabhudeva.
Grazing Goat Pictures co-founder Ashvini Yardi said, “In an industry that boasts multiple releases every week, it is an absolute necessity to arouse curiosity and anticipation amongst the viewers. #fame is exposing the cast of the film through various events to the viewers on a real time basis. This will definitely serve as a much needed step in film promotions.”
Viewers can also get to watch a live video chat with Miss Universe Lara Dutta who will share her views about the film.
The network will also have post-event highlights and highlights of daily moments available on the YouTube channel and Facebook.