- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
#fame is live video partner of movie ‘Singh is Bliing’
MUMBAI: Digital entertainment network #fame has associated with the upcoming Akshay Kumar starrer ‘Singh is Bliing’ as its live video partner.
#fame will present a series of activities non-stop for 10 days showcasing exclusive action live and uncut on mobile.
#fame CEO Saket Saurabh said, “We are glad to be associated with ‘Singh is Bliing’. With this tie-up, #fame will take the promotions a notch higher with exclusive and live access to the promotional tours, special events and fan interactions with the cast.”
It will feature the star cast at various events including exclusive meet and greet sessions with the action hero Akshay Kumar, an Ask Me Anything session with Amy Jackson, a selfie interview with the cast and the director Prabhudeva.
Grazing Goat Pictures co-founder Ashvini Yardi said, “In an industry that boasts multiple releases every week, it is an absolute necessity to arouse curiosity and anticipation amongst the viewers. #fame is exposing the cast of the film through various events to the viewers on a real time basis. This will definitely serve as a much needed step in film promotions.”
Viewers can also get to watch a live video chat with Miss Universe Lara Dutta who will share her views about the film.
The network will also have post-event highlights and highlights of daily moments available on the YouTube channel and Facebook.