- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Facebook celebrates 10th anniversary with ‘Look Back’ project
MUMBAI: Online social network Facebook is now 10 years old.
To celebrate, it has launched ‘A Look Back’ product. This allows users to see a personalised movie, or a collection of photos of their biggest moments shared on Facebook.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said, “It’s been an incredible journey so far, and I’m so grateful to be a part of it. It’s been amazing to see how people have used Facebook to build a real community and help each other in so many ways. In the next decade, we have the opportunity and responsibility to connect everyone and to keep serving the community as best we can.”