- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
ErosNow to stream on Chromecast globally
MUMBAI: ErosNow, the on-demand entertainment platform of Eros International, has announced a content tie-up with Google’s Chromecast upon its launch in India.
As part of the deal, users will now be able to use Chromecast to view ErosNow content from a phone, tablet or laptop on the TV.
ErosNow is also offering Chromecast customers a range of subscription offers such as free access to their premium catalogue of content for two months. This will include unlimited streaming of Hindi and regional movies, TV shows, music and ErosNow original content.
The offer is valid with the purchase of Chromecast in India through official retail partners Snapdeal and Airtel.
ErosNow’s iOS app and Android app with Chromecast functionality are already live worldwide in the Apple Store and Google Play for all countries where Chromecast is supported including the US, UK, Australia, Germany and Hong Kong.
ErosNow CEO Rishika Lulla Singh said, “We are very excited to bring the best in entertainment from ErosNow to Chromecast users on their big screens. We believe this partnership will give a new dimension to the way entertainment is perceived and in addressing the evolving needs of consumers.”
Chromecast director, business development Suveer Kothari added, “We are very excited to partner with ErosNow to bring the best of entertainment content to Chromecast users, absolutely free for the first two months. Such partnerships will be instrumental in helping us supercharge the ecosystem in India.”
ErosNow boasts a vast library of on-demand movies and TV shows from content providers like Viacom18, Dharma Productions, Balaji Telefilms, UTV and Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.
Additionally, the deal will allow Chromecast consumers to view live streaming of entertainment industry events like movie premieres and music launches.