- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Eros Now launches on T-Mobile’s Binge On platform
MUMBAI: Eros Now, the Eros International’s over-the-top (OTT) platform, has partnered T-Mobile’s video streaming programme Binge On. This association will enable users of T-Mobile across the US to enjoy Eros Now’s premium entertainment through Binge On without paying any data charges.
The association will help Eros Now to reach out to T-Mobile’s large customer base of approximately 71.5 million users across the US, who can stream its extensive library of Bollywood and regional-language films, music and originals for free without using any high-speed data, all automatically applied to their qualifying plan.
Commenting on the association, Eros Digital CEO Rishika Lulla Singh said, “We are excited about our exponential growth by joining hands with a leading American wireless network player like T-Mobile, a strategic association that will enable us to continue engaging with newer customers in the US thorough their optimised video streaming Binge On.”