- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
Eros Now launches on T-Mobile’s Binge On platform
MUMBAI: Eros Now, the Eros International’s over-the-top (OTT) platform, has partnered T-Mobile’s video streaming programme Binge On. This association will enable users of T-Mobile across the US to enjoy Eros Now’s premium entertainment through Binge On without paying any data charges.
The association will help Eros Now to reach out to T-Mobile’s large customer base of approximately 71.5 million users across the US, who can stream its extensive library of Bollywood and regional-language films, music and originals for free without using any high-speed data, all automatically applied to their qualifying plan.
Commenting on the association, Eros Digital CEO Rishika Lulla Singh said, “We are excited about our exponential growth by joining hands with a leading American wireless network player like T-Mobile, a strategic association that will enable us to continue engaging with newer customers in the US thorough their optimised video streaming Binge On.”