- Present Bimal Gurung, Others in Madan Tamang Murder Case Before Court, HC Tells CBI
- Chandigarh court rejects abortion plea of 10-year-old repeatedly raped by her uncle
- H-1B visa applicants being diverted to O visa: US Senator
- Delhi Doctor Kidnapped For 14 Days By Ola Driver For 5-Crore Ransom
- Around 30 feared dead as bus plunges into 300 metre gorge in Himachal Pradesh
- HC asks police to file status report in Sunanda Pushkar case
- No war, but skirmishes with China cannot be ruled out
Eros Now launches on T-Mobile’s Binge On platform
MUMBAI: Eros Now, the Eros International’s over-the-top (OTT) platform, has partnered T-Mobile’s video streaming programme Binge On. This association will enable users of T-Mobile across the US to enjoy Eros Now’s premium entertainment through Binge On without paying any data charges.
The association will help Eros Now to reach out to T-Mobile’s large customer base of approximately 71.5 million users across the US, who can stream its extensive library of Bollywood and regional-language films, music and originals for free without using any high-speed data, all automatically applied to their qualifying plan.
Commenting on the association, Eros Digital CEO Rishika Lulla Singh said, “We are excited about our exponential growth by joining hands with a leading American wireless network player like T-Mobile, a strategic association that will enable us to continue engaging with newer customers in the US thorough their optimised video streaming Binge On.”