- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Eros Now launches on T-Mobile’s Binge On platform
MUMBAI: Eros Now, the Eros International’s over-the-top (OTT) platform, has partnered T-Mobile’s video streaming programme Binge On. This association will enable users of T-Mobile across the US to enjoy Eros Now’s premium entertainment through Binge On without paying any data charges.
The association will help Eros Now to reach out to T-Mobile’s large customer base of approximately 71.5 million users across the US, who can stream its extensive library of Bollywood and regional-language films, music and originals for free without using any high-speed data, all automatically applied to their qualifying plan.
Commenting on the association, Eros Digital CEO Rishika Lulla Singh said, “We are excited about our exponential growth by joining hands with a leading American wireless network player like T-Mobile, a strategic association that will enable us to continue engaging with newer customers in the US thorough their optimised video streaming Binge On.”