- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Eros Now launches on Apple TV
MUMBAI: Eros Now, the OTT arm of Eros International Plc, has expanded the availability of its service to the Apple TV media platform.
Eros Now will now showcase its extensive repository of Bollywood and regional language films and music videos across Apple TV’s presence in 80 countries including the US, UK, India, Canada, Australia and Malaysia.
The Indian entertainment service includes features such as full length movies, thematic curated playlists, English and Arabic subtitles for movies, music video playlists, regional language filters, video progression (users can continue watching a title they were watching on TV, mobile, tablet or computer) and access to a watchlist of titles discovered on any media platform on which Eros Now is available on.
Subscribers would be able to download the Eros Now application from the Apple TV App Store.
Commenting on the announcement, Eros Digital CEO Rishika Lulla Singh said, “We are pleased to announce Eros Now’s expansion to additional media platforms offered by Apple. With the success of our iOS application on iPhone and iPad, we are strengthening our connection to our subscribers using Apple’s products everyday by bringing a compelling array of Bollywood and regional language content to their living room.”
The Apple TV association reaffirms Eros Now’s presence across top streaming devices. The Eros Now app is available across most smart TV platforms including Android TV, Samsung, Chromecast and Amazon’s Fire TV.