- Present Bimal Gurung, Others in Madan Tamang Murder Case Before Court, HC Tells CBI
- Chandigarh court rejects abortion plea of 10-year-old repeatedly raped by her uncle
- H-1B visa applicants being diverted to O visa: US Senator
- Delhi Doctor Kidnapped For 14 Days By Ola Driver For 5-Crore Ransom
- Around 30 feared dead as bus plunges into 300 metre gorge in Himachal Pradesh
- HC asks police to file status report in Sunanda Pushkar case
- No war, but skirmishes with China cannot be ruled out
Eros Now available on Sony Smart TVs and Blu-ray players
MUMBAI: Eros Now, the OTT arm of Eros International Plc, has expanded its global reach and will now be available across 197 Sony devices, namely all the latest smart TVs and Blu-ray players worldwide.
The vast repository of Eros Now’s library of films, music, regional content and original shows will be offered on multiple Sony devices. Users will also have access to a range of exciting features including offline viewing, thematic curated playlists, music video playlists, regional language filters, video progression and access to a Watch List of titles.
Said Eros Digital CEO Rishika Lulla Singh, “We are excited that Eros Now will be available on Sony products, one of the world’s most recognized consumer electronics giants, to further our philosophy to be platform agnostic and embracing the very best in technology as we continue to enhance user experience and increase our reach.”