- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Eros Now available on Sony Smart TVs and Blu-ray players
MUMBAI: Eros Now, the OTT arm of Eros International Plc, has expanded its global reach and will now be available across 197 Sony devices, namely all the latest smart TVs and Blu-ray players worldwide.
The vast repository of Eros Now’s library of films, music, regional content and original shows will be offered on multiple Sony devices. Users will also have access to a range of exciting features including offline viewing, thematic curated playlists, music video playlists, regional language filters, video progression and access to a Watch List of titles.
Said Eros Digital CEO Rishika Lulla Singh, “We are excited that Eros Now will be available on Sony products, one of the world’s most recognized consumer electronics giants, to further our philosophy to be platform agnostic and embracing the very best in technology as we continue to enhance user experience and increase our reach.”