- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Eros Now adds shows from Sony and SAB TV
MUMBAI: Eros International has announced that its on-demand entertainment portal Eros Now has added popular shows from Hindi general entertainment channel Sony Entertainment Television (SET) and family comedy channel SAB TV to its catalogue.
The content will be available to Eros Now subscribers at no additional subscription costs.
Eros Now CEO Rishika Lulla Singh said, “We are very excited to have partnered with one of India’s leading entertainment players, Sony, for providing premium television content on the Eros Now platform. This strengthens our library with prime television programming from Sony and SAB TV, and helps deliver our subscribers with a wide range of soaps, serials, and reality shows. With this addition, Eros Now offers extensive content from four leading entertainment channels and we are confident this content will be enjoyed worldwide.”
Most of the shows are currently on air; therefore, archived content will be made available on the platform as well. Popular shows like ‘CID’, ‘Taarak Mehat Ka Ooltah Chasmah’ and ‘Balveer’ will be available to subscribers.
Multi Screen Media EVP and head of digital business Uday Sodhi said, “We’re always looking to associate with leading entertainment portals to syndicate our content and expand our audience base. Digital syndication is a key focus for us and it’s important for us that we work with established and quality players in this space and from that perspective, Eros Now was a perfect fit.”