- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Eleven Sports Network teams up with Mediacorp to offer Euro 2016 on Toggle
MUMBAI: Eleven Sports Network’s coverage of all 51 matches of soccer tourney Euro 2016 will now be available on Toggle, bringing all the action from this year’s biggest international football competition to even more fans across Singapore.
Toggle subscribers can enjoy Eleven’s coverage in high definition without the need for a set-top box, or to be tied to other subscriptions or contracts. The matches can be accessed anytime, anywhere and on multiple screens, mobile devices, and large screen viewing on TV via Chromecast.
Football fans can take advantage of an early bird offer of $78 until 8 June to enjoy all the action from France this summer on two dedicated channels, Eleven Euro and Eleven Sports Euro, after which the standard rate of $88 will apply.
Eleven Sports Network MD Asia Joyee Biswas said, “We are extremely proud to be the exclusive broadcaster of Euro 2016 in Singapore, and this agreement means more passionate fans will be able to enjoy all the action this summer. Euro 2016 is one of the biggest football competitions in the world, and a prime example of the world-class sports action which we are dedicated to providing to our viewers.”
In addition to Toggle, all football fans in Singapore can watch Eleven Sports Network coverage of the event on its streaming service, available online or via the ‘Eleven Sports’ app available on Google Play and Apple App Store.