- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
Eenadu Television inks exclusive partnership with YuppTV for US market
MUMBAI: Ramoji Rao-owned Eenadu Television (ETV) has forged an exclusive partnership with over-the-top (OTT) platform YuppTV.
As part of the partnership, Eenadu channels ETV Telugu, ETV Life, ETV Plus, ETV Cinema and ETV Abhiruchi will be available to YuppTV subscribers in the US market.
The deal with YuppTV is due to good response received by Eenadu’s flagship ETV Telugu, which was launched on YuppTV US in 2014.
Viewers can watch all the popular ETV Telugu shows such as ‘Padutha Teeyaga’, ‘Jabardasth’, ‘Extra Jabardasth’ and ‘Manasu Mamatha’ exclusively on YuppTV. The association will help ETV Telugu extend its offerings globally.
Commenting on the association, YuppTV founder & CEO Uday Reddy said, “We are overwhelmed to enter into an exclusive partnership with ETV Telugu. Its entertainment content has been successful in striking the right chord with the users, and we are happy to make the same available in the US markets, henceforth exclusively. It is also exciting for us to introduce in the US market other channels like ETV Life, ETV Plus, ETV Cinema and ETV Abhiruchi. We further look forward to a long-term association with channels and would always strive to surprise our users with further such engaging and entertaining associations.”
Eenadu Television CEO K Bapineedu added, “We have enjoyed our association with YuppTV for a while now. The decision to go exclusive on our partnership with the platform was taken due to the positive response, especially in the US market. Our entertainment shows have become popular over the time in the Indian expat community settled in the US. We further look forward to enhancing the reach of our entertainment content via the incredible penetration and popularity of YuppTV.”
As part of the association, fans of ETV will be able to access their favourite content on YuppTV app available on six screens including smart TVs/Blu-ray players, smart media players, PC, smartphones, tablets and gaming consoles.