- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
dittoTV’s youth-centric web series to debut on 22 March
MUMBAI: Zee Digital Convergence’s OTT platform dittoTV is all set to launch its original web series titled ‘Strugglers’ on 22 March.
Targeting youngsters, the 10-episode series has been divided into two parts. The first four episodes will go on air on 22 March while the other six episodes will come up on 23 March. The group of boys has the same ambition but later go on a rollercoaster ride of unexpected happenings, heartbreaks and much more.
dittoTV business head Archana Anand said, “The plot of the series is extremely funny and positive. This is a highly entertaining and youth-centric offering, and we are hoping to get the audience hooked to dittoTV via a continuous stream of such interesting and engaging series. We have placed it back to back so that the viewers can binge-watch the entire series on the coming long weekend.”
Produced by RPG group, the web series will launch simultaneously with its opening episode on ditto TV and YouTube. Meherzaan Mazda, Errol Marks, Vaibhav Raj Gupta and Ajay Jadhav have been selected to play the role of the four boys.