- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
dittoTV to be bundled with Idea Cellular’s data recharges and Movie Club packs
MUMBAI: dittoTV, the live TV platform of Zee Digital Convergence Ltd (ZDCL), has partnered Idea for its flagship entertainment app Idea Movie Club to offer the telecom operator’s subscribers access to a bouquet of 90+ live TV channels.
Through the partnership, Idea Cellular, the country’s third-largest telecom operator, offers its subscribers a subscription of dittoTV bundled with its data recharges and Movie Club packs.
Idea Movie Club is a free video streaming app offering unlimited access to music videos, movies and Hollywood, Bollywood and regional TV shows across 10+ different languages. The live TV channels offered by the app can be accessed via dittoTV, which is featured as a separate tab in the app.
Commenting on this announcement, Z5 Business Head of Digital – India Archana Anand said, “With dittoTV, our aim is to bring live TV within the reach of every Indian and help them access a rich portfolio of content across genres and languages. With this collaboration, Idea customers can watch their favourite TV shows live anytime, anywhere, on any internet enabled device, along with all the other wonderful video and movies content offered by the Idea Movie Club app. This is a fantastic option especially for working professionals who are constantly on-the-go and hostel students who may not have easy access to a TV set and would otherwise miss out on their favorite programmes.”
Positioned as ‘Desh ka TV’, dittoTV has several strategic partnerships in place to strengthen its reach across the country. With dittoTV, users have access to entertainment on the go with 80+ live channels.
dittoTV is available to users on both Android and iOS platforms. The subscription charges for the platform start from Rs 20 per month.