- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Dish TV collaborates with Concentrix to deliver premium customer service
MUMBAI: DTH major Dish TV has collaborated with Concentrix Corporation to further enhance its business services for premium customers.
The collaboration will bring together Dish TV’s offerings and features with the customer engagement expertise of Concentrix.
The choice to partner with Concentrix comes as a result of growth in the Dish TV client base, and recognition of the high volume of customers who desire HD channels and require a higher level of service.
Dish TV COO Salil Kapoor said, “Concentrix offers deep domain expertise, innovative technologies and a holistic approach to customer engagement that is fully in line with Dish TV’s driving purpose to provide ‘Service with a Passion’. This is an ultimate move made towards ensuring customer engagement and satisfaction.”
Concentrix GM India domestic Anuj Kumar said, “We are thrilled to partner with Asia’s largest DTH company in delivering a premium customer experience to Dish TV subscribers. Through our customer engagement services, technology, analytics and more, our aim is to add value to every customer interaction.”
The five-year deal with Concentrix Corporation cements the Dish TV’s initial step towards customer life cycle management and a strengthened presence in the globalised Indian market. The DTH operator has high expectations regarding the delivery of premium customer service experience, service differentiation and improved retention.