- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Dish launches Fusion Network to tap multicultural viewers
MUMBAI: US pay TV service provider Dish has expanded its programming lineup with the addition of Fusion Network, a new channel with a mix of original reporting, lifestyle, and comedic content aimed at young, multicultural viewers.
Fusion is the latest channel to debut from the March distribution agreement with Disney that has vastly expanded live and on demand content for Dish customers. Subscribers to America’s top 250 packages and higher will see Fusion in their lineup as well as subscribers in most DishLATINO packages. Fusion On Demand will also be available in the coming week.
Dish VP marketing Alfredo Rodriguez said, “Through its television and digital properties, Fusion speaks to a diverse new generation across all Dish customers. Dish’s overall lineup is greatly enhanced by Fusion, helping us to better connect with an important viewing demographic that is an increasingly influential member of today’s marketplace.”
Fusion CEO Isaac Lee said, “Fusion is committed to delivering content that champions a diverse, smart, and inclusive America through programming that is infused with humor, diverse voices, and many viewpoints. We are thrilled to be partnering with Dish to bring our unique content offering to a larger audience.”
Fusion, which launched in October 2013, is a joint venture between Univision Communications and Disney/ABC Television Network.