- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Discovery’s ‘TV Everywhere’ content offerings on Roku platform
MUMBAI: US infotainment broadcaster Discovery and Roku have announced the expansion of Discovery’s suite of ‘TV Everywhere’ offerings to Roku devices.
Programmes available now to Roku customers include Discovery Channel’s ‘Deadliest Catch’ and ‘Naked & Afraid XL’; TLC’s ‘My Big Fat Fabulous Life’ and ‘Little People Big World’; Investigation Discovery’s ‘Homicide Hunter’: LT. Joe Kenda’ and’ On The Case With Paula Zahn’ and Animal Planet’s ‘Pit Bulls And Parolees’ and ‘River Monsters’.’
Discovery’s Go suite of offerings is the company’s first TV everywhere streaming service, connecting fans across the US with live, on-demand and next-day access to their favourite shows and networks. The long-form content partnership between Discovery Communications and Roku expands this offering and brings Discovery’s world-class programming to even more viewers across all screens.
“Discovery Communications is thrilled to partner with Roku and to have the opportunity to connect with new audiences. The Roku platform’s user-friendly design and brand-friendly environment make it the perfect stage to showcase our diverse, compelling content helping to extend viewership for our networks,” said Discovery executive VP, GM digital media Karen Leever.
“The Roku platform is designed specifically for streamers. Our goal is to make it easy for customers to access the best, most-compelling streaming entertainment. Discovery is home to some of TV’s most captivating shows, bringing insight to lifestyle, nature and science. We’re extremely excited to have Discovery Communications’ suite of TV everywhere offerings readily available to Roku customers,” said Roku VP content acquisition Ed Lee.