- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
DEN selects Nagra’s anyCAST content protection and OpenTV middleware
MUMBAI: Sameer Manchanda-promoted DEN Networks has selected Nagra’s anyCAST content protection and OpenTV middleware to support the growing demand for digital TV services in India and enable their next generation pay-TV offering.
This selection marks a significant milestone in Nagra’s expansion in India, the company said.
“DEN Networks is paving the way for a new generation of digital TV services in a region where consumers are hungry for new services and premium entertainment,” said Nagra Senior Vice President, Asia Jean-Luc Jezouin.
“Our solutions will help DEN Networks bring a new generation of services to market quickly and efficiently, while ensuring the security of their content and providing a fresh and exciting viewing experience to subscribers. We look forward to supporting DEN Networks as they pursue their digitisation efforts.”
Nagra will provide DEN Networks with a fast time-to-market solution based on its best-of-breed technologies. It boasts built-in features powered by OpenTV middleware to enable entry-level DTV services while allowing the operator to increase revenue through advanced advertising and PVR.
It also includes an intuitive user interface that addresses India’s multi-lingual landscape and is ready to deploy on multiple chipsets.
Content security is maintained through Nagra anyCAST, the company’s latest unified security services platform, supporting everything from basic Free-To-View to next-generation 4K services using the industry’s most advanced CAS and DRM technologies.