- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
Dekkho ties up with Times Music for Bollywood and regional content
MUMBAI: Expanding its portfolio, online video streaming platform Dekkho has tied up with Times Music for Bollywood, music videos and regional content.
The collaboration will focus on effective content monetisation, marketing and promotional activities involving meet and greet with artists, fan shout-outs, social media promotions and live events, amongst others.
Said Dekkho co-founder Tanay Desai, “Times Music is one of the fastest growing labels in the industry. We are pleased to associate with their premium catalogue of music, wellness, and spiritual content. This ensures adequate depth into Bollywood, pop, fitness and lifestyle, all of which are actively consumed by today’s generation of online viewers. We are betting high on the first-window concept, and look forward to disrupting premium content even further with this alliance.”
Times Music features diverse Indian music catalogues with genres spanning across Bollywood, Spiritual, Indie, Pop, Rock and other non-film. The label owns blockbuster singles such as ‘Wakhra Swag’ and ‘Saware’ along with other popular film soundtracks like ‘Pink’ and ‘Running Shaadi.’
“India has always been a ‘video ready’ generation since we have grown up on popular Bollywood songs that combined extensive videography with music. We welcome Dekkho as a bold Indian venture to carry forward an enduring legacy and bring it to the world,” said Times Music COO Mandar Thakur.
Dekkho is available to download on iOS and Android. Recently, the online streaming platform also partnered with Zee Music Company for their premium video content from blockbuster movies and artists. Dekkho has access to over 1,000 music videos from Zee Music Company, including latest chart-topping hits such as ‘Kala Chashma’, ‘Laila Main Laila’, ‘Zaalima’ and ‘Beat Pe Booty’.