- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Dekkho ties up with Times Music for Bollywood and regional content
MUMBAI: Expanding its portfolio, online video streaming platform Dekkho has tied up with Times Music for Bollywood, music videos and regional content.
The collaboration will focus on effective content monetisation, marketing and promotional activities involving meet and greet with artists, fan shout-outs, social media promotions and live events, amongst others.
Said Dekkho co-founder Tanay Desai, “Times Music is one of the fastest growing labels in the industry. We are pleased to associate with their premium catalogue of music, wellness, and spiritual content. This ensures adequate depth into Bollywood, pop, fitness and lifestyle, all of which are actively consumed by today’s generation of online viewers. We are betting high on the first-window concept, and look forward to disrupting premium content even further with this alliance.”
Times Music features diverse Indian music catalogues with genres spanning across Bollywood, Spiritual, Indie, Pop, Rock and other non-film. The label owns blockbuster singles such as ‘Wakhra Swag’ and ‘Saware’ along with other popular film soundtracks like ‘Pink’ and ‘Running Shaadi.’
“India has always been a ‘video ready’ generation since we have grown up on popular Bollywood songs that combined extensive videography with music. We welcome Dekkho as a bold Indian venture to carry forward an enduring legacy and bring it to the world,” said Times Music COO Mandar Thakur.
Dekkho is available to download on iOS and Android. Recently, the online streaming platform also partnered with Zee Music Company for their premium video content from blockbuster movies and artists. Dekkho has access to over 1,000 music videos from Zee Music Company, including latest chart-topping hits such as ‘Kala Chashma’, ‘Laila Main Laila’, ‘Zaalima’ and ‘Beat Pe Booty’.