- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Dekkho in content sharing arrangement with 9X Media’s SpotboyE
MUMBAI: Video streaming service Dekkho has collaborated with 9X Media’s Bollywood platform SpotboyE for content sharing.
Under the association, SpotboyE will provide its latest content on Dekkho. Users can watch all the content on the Dekkho mobile app, now available on iOS and Android.
9X Media SVP-digital Vibha Gosher said, “With this association, we intend to reach to a larger audience on both android and iOS platforms through the Dekkho application.”
Dekkho co-founder Tanay Desai said, “Spotboye is one of the largest content sources in the country for entertainment news – Bollywood, music, fashion and lifestyle. The content offered on SpotboyE is engaging, dynamic and popular among young audiences and is an exciting addition to our burgeoning list of offerings. By leveraging our collaborations with content creators and channels, we ensure that our users have access to high-quality, premium content at the click of a button.”
Dekkho is a video streaming service for the next generation of online entertainment. It aims to revolutionize videos in India by providing premium content across music, comedy, fashion, food, travel, and lifestyle which first premieres on Dekkho. The platform allows its users to discover, view, share, and recommend content close to their hearts through an invite-only feature.