- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Culture Machine partners Scout Media to provide Video Machine services
MUMBAI: Strengthening its foothold in the US market, Culture Machine has partnered with Scout Media to provide its Video Machine services.
The patent-pending product launched by Culture Machine will create visual experiences and content on sports centric topics for the multi-channel, male-oriented video network in the US.
Culture Machine’s Video Machine technology has already created an impact in the Asian market and is looking to establish a strong foothold in the US through select associations.
Video Machine has already created several videos for Scout, showcasing unique stories around football.
Video Machine creates videos at scale from audio and text sources to give high impact visuals to accompany content. In the past 6-8 months, the product output of Video Machine has scaled 5x, creating thousands of videos and millions of views each month. The palette of the videos has also grown three times to now create 100+ different visual experiences for a given audio or text input.
Said Culture Machine COO/CTO, Co-founder Venkat Prasad, “Culture Machine’s mission is to use technology to build great media brands that people love. With every new project, we aim to reach out to a larger audience and provide quality content to everyone. We hope this partnership will help us achieve that goal even in the US market. It also reinforces our confidence in our product – video machine, which has grown multi-fold since the day we had come out with the prototype.”
Scout Media is a leading digital multi-channel network providing authentic and targeted content from a team of 200+ press credentialed journalists and video producers across the US. With 12,000+ stories and thousands of videos produced every month, Scout Media delivers on men’s passion points: NFL, fantasy sports, college football and basketball, high school recruiting, hunting, fishing and much more.